SOLD 97 Sahara with OME 2.5" lift and lots of preventative maintenance done

Status
Not open for further replies.
Price
2-owner no accident 1997 wrangler TJ sahara with the 4.0 and manual ax15 transmission. Old Man Emu 2.5" suspension, boxed lower control arms, like new 31x10.5r15 tires, new delphi fuel pump, new exhaust, new clutch and transmission (jasper) at 135k. Everything works, no issues. Upgraded sound system with bluetooth, glass LED headlights, weathertech floor mats, mirror relocators (for doors off). Enthusiast owned and much of this jeep has recently been refreshed (bushings, gaskets, fluids, etc). This runs and drives better than most TJs with half the miles. Cruises down the highway with no shakes or issues. Doesn't leak or burn any oil (synthetic its whole life). Amazingly doesn't drip any oil. Selling to make room for an LJR. Qualifies for MD historic now and will qualify for VA antique tags in a year. Just had va safety inspection done and emissions is current. Multi-jeep family and enthusiast owned. Has a black bestop soft top, hardtop was sold. You'll be surprised by how good of shape its in. Fits in a 6'8" garage with ease. currently at ~197k and needs nothing.

https://washingtondc.craigslist.org...997-wrangler-tj-sahara-manual/7216831375.html
IMG_6774 2.JPG

IMG_3087.JPG

IMG_2304.JPG

Last edited:
Reactions: Ephry73
Damn that’s a nice build. If I didn't already have mine I would be all over it. That’s exactly what I want to do with my Jeep.

Damn that’s a nice build. If I didn't already have mine I would be all over it. That’s exactly what I want to do with my Jeep.
The jeep has sold. Thanks All! I highly recommend that setup- to me it was the perfect light duty rig. The stock 3.07 with 31x10.5s is a great cruising ratio for the AX15. Couldnt have been happier with the OME 2.5 and tire setup for street/fire road use. Let me know if you have any questions if you're considering going that route.

Reactions: Jamison C
Status
Not open for further replies.