97 TJ 2.5 brake booster vacuum hose

Ridley

I need to replace the vacuum hose from the brake booster to the intake manifold and it appears the OEM part is discontinued.
Presumably I can just use off the shelf hose bought by the foot?
Can someone verify the diameter for me? (I'm travelling and away from my Jeep while I'm trying to order parts!)
Appreciate any help.

Welcome to the forum. 97 SE owner here. If I can get out to my TJ today I'll measure it for you.

Welcome to the forum. 97 SE owner here. If I can get out to my TJ today I'll measure it for you.

Thank you! On mine it comes out of the booster towards the underside of the hood and makes a u-bend which is odd. Looks like I should be able to rotate the check valve and aim the hose straight down.

The p/n for the 2.5 engine brake booster hose is 52128229. My bet is it is 11/32" I.D. but that may be for the 4.0 engine.

The p/n for the 2.5 engine brake booster hose is 52128229. My bet is it is 11/32" I.D. but that may be for the 4.0 engine.

Based on everything I could find, my guess is you're right and it's 11/32" ID, but I saw one picture online with the hose marked 5/8" so I'd like to be sure. I'm presuming that was an OD.
Everywhere I searched for the p/n shows it out of stock or discontinued, but if anyone sees one let me know!