Illinois 97 Wrangler 4.0 auto part out

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do you still have the hard top and front axle? I can pick up. I also may be interested in the whole thing. Let me know if we can work out a deal. You can text me 218-779-8757.
Thanks,
Jared

I'm going to be in Indiana for Thanksgiving, if I pay you for the driver's seat now would you be willing to hold it that long? I'll come and pick it up or could possibly meet just South of Chicago. Also interested in the Crank and Camshaft position sensors if they are Mopar. Thanks.

I'm going to be in Indiana for Thanksgiving, if I pay you for the driver's seat now would you be willing to hold it that long? I'll come and pick it up or could possibly meet just South of Chicago. Also interested in the Crank and Camshaft position sensors if they are Mopar. Thanks.
I'm interested in some parts as well. Interested in grabbing some stuff for me if I make it worth your time?

OP---what does the passenger side airbag cover and the center console look like? Good shape? Also interested in the HVAC slider controls it this has a/c.

Last edited:
Do you have any 15" steelies? Looking for 5 along with a bunch of other parts. PM me when you can. I am in St. Louis and can come up to pick up things.

Status
Not open for further replies.