97 Wrangler Suspension Advice

TexicoWrangler

First post here hoping for some advice. We originally just lifted the Jeep with a Rough Country 3.25 to add bigger tires and wheels for summer cruising, but now wanting a better kit. Narrowed it down to 2 that work well for us. Should I go with the Zone 4in with Fox Shock upgrade or the Skyjacker long travel 4in with Black Maxx shocks? Thanks for your input.

For what this Jeeps purpose is I'll keep it under $1500 for another lift. Not interested in long arm kits. We ride SxS's we don't wheel the Jeep.

Right now running 33s. I'm here for advice if you have any suggestions please feel free.
Alots going to depend on what you do with the Jeep and will you stay on 33’s.

is this for cruising the streets or off roading some
Do you disco?
Got an sye?
Transfer case drop?

none of the lift “kits” are all encompasing and colplete. You’ll do better piecing it together

It will stay on 33s or 35s it is used as a summer Driver for cruising. As far as what I need after a good decision with a kit that's not an issue to add on. Just need help figuring what is best to start with for looks and drivability.

It already has a 3.25 with Ranchos and all steering upgrades I don't like the ride quality. Probably due to the cheap RC springs that's on it.

It already has a 3.25 with Ranchos and all steering upgrades I don't like the ride quality. Probably due to the cheap RC springs that's on it.
Define "ride quality"....

RC springs are fine. It's their other stuff (like their shocks) that aren't very sparkling.

Define the "ride quality" you're unhappy with.
There isn't a wrong answer here.........just your answer.

Reactions: never monday