98 Jeep Wrangler Sahara Radiator Brackets

RBrogen

Hi Everyone,
I'm in need of some guidance. My son wrecked his 1998 Jeep Wrangler Sahara and needs basically a whole new front end. I've been able to source basically everything with the exception of items all of the items on this diagram except the grille enclosure marked #1 with the headlight holes. All of the other parts, especially the mount brackets 1,2,4 have been very elusive. I can reuse the radiator brace #6 and the clips are easy enough to find. Any help finding the brackets would be really appreciated.
Thanks,
Randy

RadiatorEnclosure.JPG

Your best bet would probably be some local junkyards if you can’t find them online. There are TJ part-outs on FB marketplace a lot too.

Hi Everyone,
I'm in need of some guidance. My son wrecked his 1998 Jeep Wrangler Sahara and needs basically a whole new front end. I've been able to source basically everything with the exception of items all of the items on this diagram except the grille enclosure marked #1 with the headlight holes. All of the other parts, especially the mount brackets 1,2,4 have been very elusive. I can reuse the radiator brace #6 and the clips are easy enough to find. Any help finding the brackets would be really appreciated.
Thanks,
Randy

View attachment 295216
2 and 4 are the rubber air dams on either side of the radiator. The radiator will come with mounts already on it that bolt directly to the grill with extruded U-nuts in about 6mm size. 1 is the grill.