'98 Sahara build: "Staying the Course"

And my newest granddaughter is here! No pictures, yet. Still dealing with making sure that everything is as it should be, but first reports are that all is well.

For the past two weeks, I have been telling my granddaughter that I love peanut butter, and that when the baby is born, I'm going to call her that. Well, starting a couple of days ago, she started telling everyone that the baby's name will be Peanut Butter! Haha Love it!
Congrats Pop Pop...…🥳 and to your Daughter too ...great news

Reactions: Squatch
Thanks, buddy. Headed over there in a bit to meet the newest member of the family. All smiles, inside!
Take some of this with you to wet the baby's head lol
v725622_prozis_peanut-butter-500-g_1.jpg

Thanks, everyone! I'll get a couple of pics posted, once I get them to load on my phone. I had 48 pics and videos sent to me, and now the phone won't load anything! LOL

Reactions: Irun
Thanks, everyone! I'll get a couple of pics posted, once I get them to load on my phone. I had 48 pics and videos sent to me, and now the phone won't load anything! LOL
Congratulations!!! Jeeps are fun, but families are priceless. 🤫 Don't tell others I said that! ;)

• Haha
Reactions: Kiwi TJ and Squatch
Like many, my "contemplation chair" cost me more than buying a new jeep.... The ongoing cost of the education is never ending but somehow making all those choices is weirdly rewarding. Great job on the acquisition at $750, makes it all that much easier to justify the upgrades. I'm not on this forum much but I have found that most guys here are stand up...In most cases, rookie questions (I have asked a few) are just and excuse for some good guys to part with some valuable long term accumulated knowledge.

So, I'm heading north in early August to pick up some TJ parts from a gent who posted them on Craigslist. He's selling a 4.0 with everything from the transmission, forward still attached. Flywheel, starter...the whole shebang. This also includes the radiator, and the ECU. He's owned this particular TJ (he currently owns three) for the past 17 years. It's a '97, and he says that the vehicle only has 89,000 original miles on it (had 42,000 on it when he bought it). I'm picking everything up for $500, which I personally think is a helluva deal. Probably gonna drag Vasq along with me, so he can keep me in check. This fella said he might have other stuff kicking around that he can "throw in", as he's looking to clean up his shop a bit. Cool. (y)
Here's one of his toys...
image (13).jpg