'98 Sahara build: "Staying the Course"

It belonged to my wife. It was her idea to give it to you. She even went out into the garage and found the box and bubble wrap to put it in.
She bought a golf cart and it was on it. She didn't want it, now it's yours. She doesn't play golf, she just uses it around the property.
I got your address and it will go out Monday. Of course we will need to see a picture of it attached to its new home.
View attachment 71810
Well, doggone, that was sure nice of her. Please be sure and thank Mrs. LR for the kindness. Yep...very nice, indeed! :)

Reactions: lowranger
Got an e-mail from Robert at Dirtworx informing me that my bumpers have been shipped via FedEx. Woo-hoo!!! Really looking forward to their arrival. Of course, they'll be arriving right at the same time that I need to have a talk with the wife about having to watch our spending, and maybe tighten our belts a little, because work is slowing down for me. Not too sure how convincing that statement would be, as I'm standing over a nice set of Dirtworx bumpers... ;)

Reactions: XISophos
Got an e-mail from Robert at Dirtworx informing me that my bumpers have been shipped via FedEx. Woo-hoo!!! Really looking forward to their arrival. Of course, they'll be arriving right at the same time that I need to have a talk with the wife about having to watch our spending, and maybe tighten our belts a little, because work is slowing down for me. Not too sure how convincing that statement would be, as I'm standing over a nice set of Dirtworx bumpers... ;)
Congrats, man!

This timing might work to your advantage. You can explain what value you got for your purchase with Robert, and show how much you saved to make sure ends meet! As much as you saved, you're practically making money by buying from him!!

Reactions: Squatch
I'm liking that report! What floored me was that the shipping for both bumpers was the same price as if I'd just bought one. No increase. Way cool.
When I was looking for a rear bumper with a hitch, not even interested in a front bumper, I was browsing the Dirtworx site...when I saw the price of both bumpers, and that the shipping cost was the same for two bumpers as one, I was hooked, as you know...

When I was looking for a rear bumper with a hitch, not even interested in a front bumper, I was browsing the Dirtworx site...when I saw the price of both bumpers, and that the shipping cost was the same for two bumpers as one, I was hooked, as you know...
It sealed the deal for me, as well. I can't remember who it was I heard it from, but yeah, it made it too good to pass up.

Last edited:
Could you delay the conversation with your wife for awhile.... after you have had the bumpers in the garage for a little bit?

Reactions: Squatch