$99.5k?

Status
Not open for further replies.

glwood

Jeepless
Supporting Member
Nice, but wow!

http://rover.ebay.com/rover/1/711-5...0001&campid=5337789113&icep_item=173563611800

s-l1600.jpg

This site contains affiliate links for which Jeep Wrangler TJ Forum may be compensated.
Even with a Hemi, that's still a lot of money.

I might be in the minority by saying this, but that thing is ugly as hell. Even with personal taste aside, that's a ludicrous high price considering that there's supposedly a JL version of this in the works.

Reactions: Artemis and Sancho
According to @Equilibrium31 and @Chris I am in the majority and would daily drive that. Not for the stupid money they are asking for but if i was in the market for a mid size pickup and it was equivalent in price to others in the segment I would certainly take it for a spin.

Reactions: Equilibrium31
I too think it's ugly as sin. Also probably the minority, but I never liked the look of those things.

Just imagine the break over angle :D
Yea, if it were me wanting something with a pickup bed and I was willing to off road with that much of a break over angle, I'd just go for a Raptor instead. Those things are beasts and it's still about half the price of this thing.

Reactions: fuse
According to @Equilibrium31 and @Chris I am in the majority and would daily drive that. Not for the stupid money they are asking for but if i was in the market for a mid size pickup and it was equivalent in price to others in the segment I would certainly take it for a spin.
And this is why Jeep is about to make a killing off the the JT. They won’t even be able to produce enough in this first run to supply all the orders they are going to get flooded with. A pickup with a removable top lol it’s going to be awesome to see

Almost forgot to add the Diesel engine also will be a nice touch which has been confirmed.

Yea, if it were me wanting something with a pickup bed and I was willing to off road with that much of a break over angle, I'd just go for a Raptor instead. Those things are beasts and it's still about half the price of this thing.

Yep, my thoughts exactly. If I wanted a badass pickup, Raptor all the way.

If I wanted something just to get work done and daily drive, it would be a Tacoma.

If I wanted something just to get work done and daily drive, it would be a Tacoma.
You say that until you drive one...see if a dealer will give you an extended test drive lol. Takes full size to a whole other level. Never again. Nice truck but it’s the biggest thing on the road. It’s seriously overwhelming.

As someone who drives these often, no way. The raptor is overpriced and a pain in the ass to drive. I cringe when a guest pulls up in these.

Reactions: Starrs
If I wanted a badass pickup, Raptor all the way.

Raptors are cool but I would rather have something I can build into an awesome trail rig compared to something set up for dessert running. Also, I think the jeep truck will have much more character then a raptor.

Tacoma.. Why would you ever want a truck that doesn't break? How can you justify new parts? :risas3:

And this is why Jeep is about to make a killing off the the JT. They won’t even be able to produce enough in this first run to supply all the orders they are going to get flooded with. A pickup with a removable top lol it’s going to be awesome to see

Almost forgot to add the Diesel engine also will be a nice touch which has been confirmed.
I can't wait to see the JT next year or in 2020. I'm hoping it makes an appearance at the auto show in November. It has been seen on the Rubicon trail just last month. Of course it was still covered up, but it looks pretty interesting I think.

6CA088DF-65DF-4C1E-9FB0-004882CF4D95.jpeg

Reactions: MaloStapalo
I can't wait to see the JT next year or in 2020. I'm hoping it makes an appearance at the auto show in November. It has been seen on the Rubicon trail just last month. Of course it was still covered up, but it looks pretty interesting I think.
You had mentioned you were ordering a JL. What did you end up going with? I wish they would take that drape off!

You had mentioned you were ordering a JL. What did you end up going with? I wish they would take that drape off!
I decided to cancel the JL for a bit. I really want to see how the one touch sky top works, but I haven't been able to see one in person and it appears Jeep is having some technical issues with it. So I'm just going to wait and see how it turns out. I'm hoping I get to reorder in the spring if Jeep has been able to work out the bugs on the top. For 4k it should be working without issues. ;)

But then the positive to waiting is that I can then drool over the JT if it does turn out to be a sweet vehicle! I'm super excited to see what it looks like and can't wait to drive one. I just hope it isn't priced too insanely! But I have a sinking feeling that a base JT is going to be 40k or better.

Reactions: Starrs
100k would buy one hell of a nice (real) pick up with just about any modifications you'd want. And still have money for TJ mods :D

Status
Not open for further replies.