99 Wrangler automatic stalling out while driving

Jeep is currently sitting in the shop over the weekend as I basically can't drive it home, different shop from the one that told me it was a sensor in the transmission.

I think I'm going to try the ignition switch Monday and see if that does fix the issue. If not I'll definitely be in touch.

I'm about to scrap the thing if I can't get it up and running soon.

Let’s not do anything hasty….without messaging me with a price first. :)

If put a new distributor in there’s a 99.9% chance you got a new camshaft position sensor too. My new diz came with it already attached.

Let’s not do anything hasty….without messaging me with a price first. :)

If put a new distributor in there’s a 99.9% chance you got a new camshaft position sensor too. My new diz came with it already attached.

So what you're saying is the only two things I haven't done yet is the ignition switch and the PCM?

If the ignition switch doesn't fix it, what would be your price for testing or sending me a new PCM?

My email is [email protected] if you want to send me the details that way instead.

So what you're saying is the only two things I haven't done yet is the ignition switch and the PCM?

If the ignition switch doesn't fix it, what would be your price for testing or sending me a new PCM?

My email is [email protected] if you want to send me the details that way instead.

@Wranglerfix is your PCM guy. I was just half-joking saying if you're going to scrap the whole jeep to message me first.

So I had the distributor put in Friday and no luck, still stalled out.

Yesterday I had an ignition switch installed and now there's no spark to the distributor..

So I had the distributor put in Friday and no luck, still stalled out.

Yesterday I had an ignition switch installed and now there's no spark to the distributor..

If you had spark there before the ignition change then I'm pretty sure I know where I'd start looking.