99 XJ starts but no gauges

Good Morning! Help please. 99XJ Yesterday I installed A-Pillar LED light pods. After completing they turned on fine. Cleaned up and went into the house for the night. This morning I went out, started the Jeep just dandy, but I noticed NO GAUGES were working. Fuel level, voltage, oil pressure, temperature, speedo, tach, and odometer. All other electrical: radio, lights, windows, locks etc work 5-bye.
I disconnected everything I had connected for the lights. I disconnected battery and cleaned clamps, terminals, and reconnected. I checked all fuses of junction box and PDC all good.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Hit the dash on top of the gauge cluster and see if they come back on.

There’s an instrument panel dimmer fuse, but it’s good.
a22fabecb09008c5d683542e03535738.jpg
838ff03989503739881affde03ddb2cf.jpg

Did you have to add a ground for your pillar gauges, or did you use an existing? Just wanna make sure the ground for the cluster is good.

Reactions: Chris
Thanks everyone. Here’s the status.
There was no odometer, therefore I could not determine if there was a NO BUS situation so, here’s what I’ve discovered in my tracking of the electrical. I disconnected not only the connections to the pods but also the connections to a previously installed 20” light bar (a separate wiring harness). I inspected all fuses again and I had a blown #9 fuse. I replaced it and turned the key to accessory’s and no gauges. #9 fuse blew again. I went back behind the center console and disconnected my lockers. Replaced fuse #9 and turned the key to accessories and gauges jumped and returned to normal position. So I started reconnecting every item in different combinations. Any combo with lockers popped the fuse. So, I left the lockers disconnected for today. Maybe I mistakingly connected the two lockers wiring. That’ll be tomorrow’s task.