A/C hose replacement options

UglyDuck

TJ Enthusiast
Supporting Member
Need to replace the refrigerant line on my 02 Sport. Local part stores seem to have only one hose, not both. (Only replacing the lines with the rubber section, not the hard line).
Any advice on brand or sourcing much appreciated.

6F5CD847-B605-42D7-A1ED-89058EC8C3D0.jpeg

7211F0BC-294E-44EA-BB43-AE979DF0DE0E.jpeg

It would be better to use .jpg rather than .heic extension for your photos. I'd have to download the image and then convert it to see it.

I asked Jeep air if they could supply me a kit without a compressor mount because I have a stock compressor and mount on my 99 4.0 that I use for on board air. They asked for a picture of what I have, and when I sent it to them they said I would need to use their compressor and mount because one of the lines for that compressor is no longer available.
Short answer: recharge more often, get a new compressor and lines, or call AAPAK in Arizona. They can make anything you want.

I asked Jeep air if they could supply me a kit without a compressor mount because I have a stock compressor and mount on my 99 4.0 that I use for on board air. They asked for a picture of what I have, and when I sent it to them they said I would need to use their compressor and mount because one of the lines for that compressor is no longer available.
Short answer: recharge more often, get a new compressor and lines, or call AAPAK in Arizona. They can make anything you want.

I went to Aapak yesterday, they had just what I needed.

Reactions: NashvilleTJ