A couple Jeep engineers go out to Moab (JK warning)

That was enjoyable to watch. I was so impressed with the CJ7 and the YJ in that video. Old iron can hang with new iron any day of the week. In fact after watching that I have an itch to buy both a YJ and a CJ7.
My favorite was the Jeep engineer in the 02 Sport that had the sum total of 1" body lift, 'bigger tires', tummy tuck, & swaybar disconnects as mods. Stock rear limited slip & open front diff, and he had been coming to Moab and running it that way since new, with no plans to add anything else, seeing as what a stock TJ could do.

Reactions: JMT and Fouledplugs
My favorite was the Jeep engineer in the 02 Sport that had the sum total of 1" body lift, 'bigger tires', tummy tuck, & swaybar disconnects as mods. Stock rear limited slip & open front diff, and he had been coming to Moab and running it that way since new, with no plans to add anything else, seeing as what a stock TJ could do.
Yea you dont need to modify your Jeep to wheel out there. Too easy

Please elaborate? Just interested in your opinion on this is all.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Seems like a lot of stock jeeps go out there more often than not. Lots of videos of it. Im not trying to sound passive aggressive or anything bc I see how my last post might look.

Im simply saying to have fun out there you dont have to dump a bunch of money in a Jeep TJ or JK. Just take what you got out and wheel to have fun. Sure you might have to take a bypass. But you are still on the trails and taking it all in. Just like the Jeep engineer in the video with the mostly stock TJ.

I feel like a lot of people I talk to dont wanna take their Jeep out yet because they havent done x,y, and z to it. Im an advocate to just find some appropriate trails that you wont get upside down on and ride.

Seems like a lot of stock jeeps go out there more often than not. Lots of videos of it. Im not trying to sound passive aggressive or anything bc I see how my last post might look.

Im simply saying to have fun out there you dont have to dump a bunch of money in a Jeep TJ or JK. Just take what you got out and wheel to have fun. Sure you might have to take a bypass. But you are still on the trails and taking it all in. Just like the Jeep engineer in the video with the mostly stock TJ.

I feel like a lot of people I talk to dont wanna take their Jeep out yet because they havent done x,y, and z to it. Im an advocate to just find some appropriate trails that you wont get upside down on and ride.

Thanks for the response. I was just interested in your opinion and somehow knew it would be helpful to me and others. I’m no expert but I have been there several times in different set ups and fully agree with what you’re saying. It’s only intimidating if you take the wrong rig to the wrong trail with a lack of experience. There are several trails for every skill level in Moab.

Reactions: Fouledplugs
Thanks for the response. I was just interested in your opinion and somehow knew it would be helpful to me and others. I’m no expert but I have been there several times in different set ups and fully agree with what you’re saying. It’s only intimidating if you take the wrong rig to the wrong trail with a lack of experience. There are several trails for every skill level in Moab.

And that is one of the best parts about a good ORV park. There are trails for every driver skill level and every Jeep level.

Reactions: Infernicus