• Want to add an app icon for this forum to your mobile device's home screen? Check out this thread to see how.
  • Have an event you want to share? Check out the new forum event calendar and how-to use it in this thread here.
  • To both new members and existing members, please read this thread about posting your topics in the correct sub-forum. It makes my job (and my life) a lot easier!

A Cyber Monday deal for your inner child

JeepZilla380

TJ Addict
Ride of the Month Winner
Not enough pieces.....

I have to admit i still like putting together lego sets. This is the next one i want. I have been collecting the lego cranes.

LEGO Technic Rough Terrain Crane 42082 Building Kit (4056 Pieces) https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07CFNCSC7/?tag=wranglerorg-20
Im a sucker for the limited edition "Logo Ideas" sets they come up with. For a while i was getting a set a year: Back to the Future Delorian, Ghostbusters wagon, Aliens Power Armor looking set.

Reactions: Chris and Boinked
OP
Chris

Chris

Administrator
Staff Member
Im a sucker for the limited edition "Logo Ideas" sets they come up with. For a while i was getting a set a year: Back to the Future Delorian, Ghostbusters wagon, Aliens Power Armor looking set.
Yep, you and me both. I love those sets!

Reactions: JeepZilla380

jeepins

TJ Enthusiast
Supporting Member
I still have 2 things from my childhood. All of my LEGOs and my GIJoe collection. Growing up all I wanted for my birthday or Christmas was more legos and/or more accessories for the GIJoe's.

KimsJeep

TJ Enthusiast
Supporting Member
Reactions: reddvltj