A dating site for Jeep owners?

Girls these days don't care about what car you drive, haha.

That's what I found at least when I was dating before I met my wife. Rarely did any female I met ever seem impressed because I drove X type of vehicle.

Brings to mind the old seafood restaurant ‘woman wanted’ sign, the punch line being a photo of her boat required.

I guess I've seen everything now...

http://jeeples.com

I think this is a brilliant money making scheme. Just scrape some pics of cute girls from the Internet, write up some bogus profiles, and hire a small offshore staff to string guys along with online chats.

And then fill the site with ads for Jeep parts, because what else are lonely Jeep guys going to do but buy more parts?

I clicked the link to see if that's what they were doing and expected to see something that looked like the Quadratec site, but it's just a DNS placeholder. Nothing there right now. :confused:

I think this is a brilliant money making scheme. Just scrape some pics of cute girls from the Internet, write up some bogus profiles, and hire a small offshore staff to string guys along with online chats.

So pretty much every dating site out there, haha.

Adult Friend Finder if you recall was the same way. When they had that massive data breach, it came to light that nearly 95% of all the female profiles on there were fake.

Of course who can be blamed for that? I'd say the horny, desperate men who join that site in the first place with the belief that there are women on there who genuinely just want to hook up, haha.

Give me a break... any good looking woman doesn't need to resort to that level.

Reactions: reddvltj and fuse
What if her Tj is a lot nicer than yours? Brighter headlights, a better rear end, bigger tires? Men already have issues when their significant other makes more money than they do. I can see a lot of Jeep envy interfering with the course of ‘true’ love. Swipe left for the gal, right for the Jeep? Can we even reconcile the dif between a 2 and a T’en’j? And what if we’re really looking at her mechanics ‘work’? Another guy’s in the picture from the gitgo. Don’t know about this at all.

• Haha
Reactions: reddvltj
Let me state for the record , I'm happily married to a fantastic woman , who is my better 2/3rds, and any post I make or have made about dating are purely in humor , poking fun at how guys would be more interested in the Jeep than the girl.

Reactions: reddvltj
Let me state for the record , I'm happily married to a fantastic woman , who is my better 2/3rds, and any post I make or have made about dating are purely in humor , poking fun at how guys would be more interested in the Jeep than the girl.
Busted😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: John Cooper
Hog knows me ...he gets tired of hearing how I drone on and on about my wife , and how I like her more than my Jeep, my dirt bike , my fishing rods , the list goes on ..

• Haha
Reactions: Hog
As terrible as the dating scene is around Casper, I'd almost give a Jeep site a try...