A great experience with Blue Monkey Motorsports (the company who sells the SpeedoHealer)

All the tables controlling up shift and down shift are based on engine RPM and TPS. Nowhere in the software I have looks at vehicle speed except fuel shut off. 5.38s and 35" tires and uncorrected speedo will activate fuel shutoff at 76 mph vs the factory 92 mph with correct reading speedo.

Reactions: Fouledplugs
All the tables controlling up shift and down shift are based on engine RPM and TPS. Nowhere in the software I have looks at vehicle speed except fuel shut off. 5.38s and 35" tires and uncorrected speedo will activate fuel shutoff at 76 mph vs the factory 92 mph with correct reading speedo.

As I said, I do not pretend to understand automotive electronics. All I know is what the SpeedoHealer guy told me and what I observed. The change I observed might or might not be related to the speedometer correction and even if I were subjectively convinced of a connection I am not qualified to render an expert objective opinion on the subject.

As I said, I do not pretend to understand automotive electronics. All I know is what the SpeedoHealer guy told me and what I observed. The change I observed might or might not be related to the speedometer correction and even if I were subjectively convinced of a connection I am not qualified to render an expert objective opinion on the subject.
As you well know you are fully qualified to tell your own experience and it has nothing to do with electronics or how anything is supposed to work because we all know stuff doesn't always do what it is supposed to. Seems to be a common theme these days.

No, it's not going to help your shift points at all.

Welcome to the 42RLE.

Re-gear it with the correct ratio (which will be 5.38) and get used to turning the OD switch off EVERY time you get in the vehicle to start it up.

A decent tune will save you from turning off the OD. You already have HP Tuners so you are a few keystrokes from leaving OD on. I can't remember the last time I turned mine off.

Reactions: Chris
Rubicons don’t have speedo gears like the NV231 transfer case does.

Wait....Help me...
Bought The Rubi with 35's and speedo was way off...
Just swapped down to 33's and speedo is darn near perfect to GPS...

I assumed the PO had 33's prior to the 35's and fixed the speedo gear, but now I'm wondering if I should look for a speedohealer or other similar device?

You need a device to adjust the displayed speed.

What I mean is my speed-o IS accurate with 33's. It was not with 35's. So there must be a device installed already, that I will look for.

Got here with Search.

Is taterstatemotorsports (BlueMonkey - SpeedoHealer) still around? I'm not finding them on ebay to order the healer. A vendor in Michigan is there and that's fine but I'm a neighbor, close to Idaho.

Everyone still happy with their SH?
Were installation instructions included? I looked on the SH website .pdf instruction list and the specific unit for TJ/LJ (J01) is not there.

Got here with Search.

Is taterstatemotorsports (BlueMonkey - SpeedoHealer) still around? I'm not finding them on ebay to order the healer. A vendor in Michigan is there and that's fine but I'm a neighbor, close to Idaho.

Everyone still happy with their SH?
Were installation instructions included? I looked on the SH website .pdf instruction list and the specific unit for TJ/LJ (J01) is not there.
I couldn’t find blue monkey on eBay or anywhere in my google search either. I ordered from them when I had previous LJR. I found this vendor, but would order from blue monkey if they are still around. https://www.ebay.com/itm/2740465163...d=link&campid=5337789113&toolid=20001&mkevt=1

Jack

This site contains affiliate links for which Jeep Wrangler TJ Forum may be compensated.