A huge thanks

Big-Al

TJ Enthusiast
Supporting Member
I'm new to forum posting. This is my first post. But i have been coming to this forum for quite some time to learn about fixing things on my 06 TJ. I learned so much with how to do repairs on my own that this forum has saved me thousands of dollars in repair bills. Every place in town telling me i needed a new transmission when it was just a faulty computer. To wiring issues, To a simple $15 fix on my A/C and not a new A/C that the dealer wanted me to buy. I'm not very good at posting. Grammar and spelling sucks. I rather read what others have to say. But i was thinking and i got the "OK" from my boss to do a idea i had. I work at a motorcycle parts supplier in Florida for 17 years. i have a great knowledge of Harley and custom bikes. So any questions on building, fitting, customizing, just ask me. I'm always around. But one of the biggest things i can help out with is parts. being that i'm in the "Harley world", all the main suppliers for parts also offer me an endless access to off road parts. Millions of parts. So being that i'm still learning about customizing my jeep and i cannot offer any help with jeeps. However i can help out you guys out with access to millions of off road parts. If there is anything i can hep with finding let me know. I got the OK from my boss to offer anyone from this forums a discount to help save them a few bucks. its the only way i can repay the years i used this forum to help myself. I cannot promise you will save a ton of money but I can get get discounts for you guys on anything from Harley, metric bikes, street bikes, all 4 wheeler's, utv's, atv's and so on.(a ton of the off road parts are universal) so if you are having trouble finding something let me know through the forum and i will hook you up the best i can.

Thanks guys.

Welcome to the forum! Glad to hear you’re enjoying the place (y)

Can you get discounts on Indian motorcycle parts and accessories by chance?

Welcome to the forum! Glad to hear you’re enjoying the place (y)

Can you get discounts on Indian motorcycle parts and accessories by chance?
I can. But there really isn't a whole lot of it out there if its the newest generation of Indians.

I own a "jap" bike, built in OH.

Thanks for discount offer! I just bought a new jacket and helmet last night...

This is a great site, tons of knowledge. Keep sticking around, you'll know jeeps in no time.

IMG_4691.JPG

Reactions: HardSell
Yep, I'm talking about the newest generation of Indians (owned by Polaris).
i checked and there some stuff we have access to as of this year. send me a message what your looking for and i will see what i can do.

Just a refresher, If anyone is looking for anything motorcycles,, ATV's, dirt bikes, and so on related this holiday season let me know. I will see if I can do anything to get you a better price than you find online or in-store.s No promises. But I will do my best tohelp out.

Reactions: Chris
Just a heads up. We are starting to get in watercraft accessories as well as offroad and street bikes. So if you're needing anything for the water toys, just shoot me a message. I will help where I can.

Reactions: lowranger