A JK with smoke stacks?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m always surprised to see for sale posts where they don’t remove the junk or clean the car first.

also WTF

• Haha
Reactions: Chris
Snot on the tach, dual stacks but no angry grill? I would think the missing door lock might be an issue in Chi Town. No reserve and no bids. Wow

The duck head on the 4WD selector cracks me up lol.....
I think he just got up one morning and thought ' You know what, Im gonna sell the JK....' no prep just take a couple pics and stick it on the net.

Yes sir. Road really nice, but I wasn’t in love with it. This was my second JK, and I’ll expand on my comparison in a longer post some time. Tj just looks so much better.

Damn. As much as into Jeeps as you are, it sucks that your JK did not fit the bill. I'll wait for your longer post ..

Yes sir. Road really nice, but I wasn’t in love with it. This was my second JK, and I’ll expand on my comparison in a longer post some time. Tj just looks so much better.
I’m pretty sure that green AEV built hemi highlined LJ is still for sale at Cross 🤤

I think the air filter was even starting to rust. Are the welded addons external frame stiffeners. I like this fix.

s-l1600.jpg

s-l1600.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.