A JKU with teeth

Status
Not open for further replies.
It looks so mean, I'd be scared to get close to it.

Grrrrr!!!!

Not only is that lame, but, to me, anyway, the teeth look way too small. Like he hasn't gotten his grownup jeep (stupid grill) teeth yet.

WOW isn't that sweet !!!
I most love the farmer jack stopping the door from swinging too wide open.
Get we see the JL crowd picking up on that feature.

What amazes me often?
We debate the "can't drive without doors"
Yet there is zero enforcement of fenders not covering the tire.
Like are the cops blind?

Last edited:
I see more Jeeps and trucks here in Oregon with tires sticking out way past the fender than you could imagine.

Near as I can tell, the cops don't seem to care one bit.

Pisses me off though when I get stuck behind them in winter!

Reactions: ElectricWizard
Its been at least a year since we had an "incident" on a private logging road. No Jeeps were involved, no dogs were hurt.

A built pickup heading uphill met a loaded logging truck. The pickup went by him at 60?mph and threw 2 rocks which cracked his windshield. When you are on a forestry road with signage that says "Radio Controlled" and you drive like an Albertan......

The logger used his radio, the next truck pulled over, the one behind him crossed the road blocking it. Once the idiot sped by the first logging truck he also blocked the road. And by now a couple more logging trucks were stopping. They all got out, grabbed their snipes, and headed to the pickup.

No one was hurt but once it was over they had the guys information, registration, insurance, address!!! and had notified the RCMP. Who instructed the driver to turn around and report to the local RCMP detachment.

I have no idea where it went from there but fenders that covered his tires might have avoided the confrontation even with his retarded driving.

Last edited:
Reactions: lowranger
Kudos to you Chris !!

On a different note, I always proof my comments to make sure spell check didn't change my words. This forum is the only one which once you hit "edit" displays the message as submitted. It makes editting a natural process.

Well done !!

Its been at least a year since we had an "incident" on a private logging road. No Jeeps were involved, no dogs were hurt.

A built pickup heading uphill met a loaded logging truck. The pickup went by him at 60?mph and threw 2 rocks which cracked his windshield. When you are on a forestry road with signage that says "Radio Controlled" and you drive like an Albertan......

The logger used his radio, the next truck pulled over, the one behind him crossed the road blocking it. Once the idiot sped by the first logging truck he also blocked the road. And by now a couple more logging trucks were stopping. They all got out, grabbed their snipes, and headed to the pickup.

No one was hurt but once it was over they had the guys information, registration, insurance, address!!! and had notified the RCMP. Who instructed the driver to turn around and report to the local RCMP detachment.

I have no idea where it went from there but fenders that covered his tires might have avoided the confrontation even with his retarded driving.
How many folks would know what a 'snipe' is . . . . ? ;) 🤭

Reactions: mushdogs
How many folks would know what a 'snipe' is . . . . ? ;) 🤭
I was amazed how long it took to find anything on snipes....
They are just a bit more dangerous to use than a highlift jack.
It is the big chrome bar to extend leverage on winches or load binders.

Way more intimidating than a baseball bat

In trucking, this is a snipe
but by definition a snipe extends leverage
dropping a piece of pipe over a ratchet or breaker bar is a more common snipe

I googled leverage snipe and got this.... kinda accurate for snipes and highlifts

Larry-Holmes-vs-Renaldo-Snipes-888.jpg

1981, Larry Holmes vs Renaldo Snipes

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Chris and Head Lice
Status
Not open for further replies.