A New Old Jeeper

Welcome aboard.... also from Northern California. Nice TJ....I like the color. :)
Thanks,, yeah hey gotta love a red jeep, looking forward to exploring your neck of the woods, my son lives in Carson City , I'm planning on a trip soon , I'll look for you on the trail, what area do you go, and do you camp out? Anyways thanks for the greating ✌️

Thanks,, yeah hey gotta love a red jeep, looking forward to exploring your neck of the woods, my son lives in Carson City , I'm planning on a trip soon , I'll look for you on the trail, what area do you go, and do you camp out? Anyways thanks for the greating ✌
@slacker#1 ... sorry for the delay in getting back to you. I have friends that live just outside of Carson City, they moved to the Stagecoach area. We do explore the Mendocino National Forest, and camping is involved. We can let you know next time we go.
We went to Mina Nevada last year with friends.

@slacker#1 ... sorry for the delay in getting back to you. I have friends that live just outside of Carson City, they moved to the Stagecoach area. We do explore the Mendocino National Forest, and camping is involved. We can let you know next time we go.
That sounds great thanks, n for sure let me know and we'll tryin make it

Reactions: lowranger
Mina Nevada.
IMG_20190608_102955521.jpg