A nice Rubicon for someone!

Status
Not open for further replies.
GA jeeps don't normally have a lot of rust unless they were brought the boarder from a northern state.

I'm looking at the detail in the hidden spots on the photos and I'm seeing what looks like rust.

I can't say for sure, but what I see makes me weary. I think that ad really just needs some better photos (or at least better lighting).

Or maybe I just need my eyes checked.

I'm looking at the detail in the hidden spots on the photos and I'm seeing what looks like rust.

I can't say for sure, but what I see makes me weary. I think that ad really just needs some better photos (or at least better lighting).

Or maybe I just need my eyes checked.
I think it should be mandatory for any Jeep on Craiglist have photos of the frame and close ups of all panels.

I think it should be mandatory for any Jeep on Craiglist have photos of the frame and close ups of all panels.

It really should. Anyone who knows anything about TJs, knows that the very first place you check is the frame. So, if the seller was a TJ enthusiast, you'd figure they would take photos of the frame for potential buyers!

It would save time for both the buyer and seller, and help to sell (or not sell) the vehicle much quicker.

Status
Not open for further replies.