A nice thank you for Mr. Chris

mrblaine

Crew Member
Supporting Member
It isn't often that I find the necessity to use the ignore feature but when I do, it is rare that it works as well as it does here. It is magical, poof, gone, no notice, no artifact, just blessed peace from a barrage of willful ignorance. Works better than I ever hoped.

edit- now we get to see who is being ignored. I will warn you ahead of time, I'm not going to reply again here to anyone just to keep everyone guessing. ;) Even you Bob.

Last edited:
Coming from you Blaine, I'll take it!

Glad that feature is working well for you. I've got a pretty good idea of at least one person you've got on your ignore list ;)

Coming from you Blaine, I'll take it!

Glad that feature is working well for you. I've got a pretty good idea of at least one person you've got on your ignore list ;)

I don't have anyone on ignore, but one of my peeves was if you have someone on ignore and someone quotes them in a response you see the person's post you have on ignore. I don't know if that can be fixed or not, but if it can that would be pretty amazing.

This forum is so mellow, but I only read interesting topics and skip the rest, so I guess I am sheltered. This is the only Jeep forum I visit. I don't care for the other one much.

Reactions: DrDmoney
It's always annoying when you ignore someone then you see their posts but in a redacted state that lets you click it to see what they wrote. I have a hard time not clicking that just to see what the fool wrote so there is almost no reason to ignore someone in the first place.

I don't think I have anyone on ignore here but I'm guessing it works better than that style ignore.

What happens if you ignore Chris?
ZbHKS1F.gif

Last edited:
I don't have anyone on ignore, but one of my peeves was if you have someone on ignore and someone quotes them in a response you see the person's post you have on ignore. I don't know if that can be fixed or not, but if it can that would be pretty amazing.

This forum is so mellow, but I only read interesting topics and skip the rest, so I guess I am sheltered. This is the only Jeep forum I visit. I don't care for the other one much.

There's not a fix for that that I know if. If you ignore them and someone else quotes them, then yes, you see their response. Perhaps that's something I'll look into for the future.

Reactions: gg1
The ignore feature is something I have made extensive use of. I echo the sentiments of he who will not be named again in this thread.

The nice thing about seeing the ignored poster's comments in a reply is you remember why you put them on ignore in the first place.

• Haha
Reactions: DrDmoney
It works great. It will say "view/read ignored content" at the right lower corner, in case you are curious as to how much BS that someone may be spewing 😆