A normal day in Russia... Roman candle style!

We did a lot of dumb things with Roman candles and mortars growing up, hate to say that if I had my drone back then this probably would have been me.

Roman candle jousting was something we did once. Attach candles to your bicycle frame or handlebars and joust. It was exciting, yet terrifying. Like I said, only once we did that.

I find myself watching a lot of Russian videos on Youtube, many are nearly as funny as that Roman Candle one. I have learned one thing especially, I wouldn't want to drive in Russia. Their goal seems to get through heavy traffic in any way they can regardless of if they have to split lanes, go up over a curb, cut drivers off, etc. Lots of accidents on their dash cams which are almost required there due to how common accidents are on Russian roads and highways.

Reactions: Chris
Oh I remember the fun we had with Roman candles when we were young 😆

I spent 36 hours smogged in in the airport in Beijing, no flights in or out. Ended up partying with 5 Russian couples who were waiting for flight home, and consuming unknown amounts of the Crown Royal they had purchased to take home. Toast to Mother Land, toasts to new USA friend, toasts to everything. Worst fuk’in hangover I’ve ever had.
Those people are hardcore!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 2001slvrstntj