A population stuck inside may be getting more interested in Jeeps

So much for price reductions... 🤣 🤣

Yep, not sure it will be happening after all @Starrs :ROFLMAO:

In all seriousness though, this is undoubtedly leading to a large recession, and while some may be able to buy Jeeps, I'm not sure everyone is going to be able to splurge. The unemployment rate is insane right now.

Reactions: reddvltj
Yep, not sure it will be happening after all @Starrs :ROFLMAO:

In all seriousness though, this is undoubtedly leading to a large recession, and while some may be able to buy Jeeps, I'm not sure everyone is going to be able to splurge. The unemployment rate is insane right now.
Yeah but the interest rates are ridiculously low right now and dealerships are tripping over themselves to sell.. Look at the big 3 right now with zero down and no interest 72 to 84 month loan programs... I'm extremely tempted to take the plunge on wither a new Diesel truck to replace my tow pig or a JL 2 door for my mail route/daily driver.

Yeah but the interest rates are ridiculously low right now and dealerships are tripping over themselves to sell.. Look at the big 3 right now with zero down and no interest 72 to 84 month loan programs... I'm extremely tempted to take the plunge on wither a new Diesel truck to replace my tow pig or a JL 2 door for my mail route/daily driver.

Of course Jeep excluded the Wrangler from all of that, and no one wants a Renegade or a Grand Cherokee, haha.

Maybe you missed that that offer excludes the Wrangler ;)

Dream crusher!!! 🤣 🤣 🤣
https://www.davesmith.com/new/Jeep/2019-Jeep-Wrangler-9c9793290a0e0a1761fdeb4800f7c445.htm
Not necessarily the one I would want but these guys make some hellacious deals on everything they sell normally.

Oh yeah, you can get the non-Rubicon models for deals all day long, that's for sure. Still, Jeep themselves isn't cutting any deals on them (not yet at least).

Given all the issues the JLs have as well, I'm not sure that's the vehicle I'd want for delivering mail. I'd probably pick a Toyota at that point :ROFLMAO:

Oh yeah, you can get the non-Rubicon models for deals all day long, that's for sure. Still, Jeep themselves isn't cutting any deals on them (not yet at least).
While I'd love to have a Rubicon, yeah there's no way I would drop that amount of coin on a Jeep that more than likely wouldn't get more than a budget boost and maybe selectable lockers down the road.

Given all the issues the JLs have as well, I'm not sure that's the vehicle I'd want for delivering mail. I'd probably pick a Toyota at that point :ROFLMAO:
BLASPHEMY!!! You sir should be flogged for saying such things!!!

🤣 🤣 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: FJQue and Chris
Of course Jeep excluded the Wrangler from all of that, and no one wants a Renegade or a Grand Cherokee, haha.

Maybe you missed that that offer excludes the Wrangler ;)

Def was looking at the rates for a new JLR to secretly replace my TJ, but saw the wrangler was excluded. Found a red and a white for $38-39k. SMH. Nerds!! You ain’t gettin my money!

• Haha
Reactions: Chris and reddvltj
Reactions: reddvltj