A population stuck inside may be getting more interested in Jeeps

But the Rubi is the one to buy.
If your not going to change a thing on the Rubicon it’s a great package to get. If your gonna change bumpers, wheels/tires, and gears doesn't make sense to spend all that upfront just to change it all. 28k vs 38-45k for the Rubicon. You can hypothetically get a turnkey AEV JL for less than the stock Rubicon price tag.

Reactions: reddvltj
If your not going to change a thing on the Rubicon it’s a great package to get. If your gonna change bumpers, wheels/tires, and gears doesn't make sense to spend all that upfront just to change it all. 28k vs 38-45k for the Rubicon. You can hypothetically get a turnkey AEV JL for less than the stock Rubicon price tag.
It all depends, all that stuff can be sold and Rubicon axles bring stupid money.

I hear ya, but I hate selling shit on CL anymore. Why buy something if I plan on changing it all anyway? It’s not the route for everybody, but the Rubicon is a huge markup.
There are other interior upgrades now and the transfer case. Plus there’s always an inherent value in those hood decals.

Once I go rubicrawler I’ll exceed a stock Rubi in every way so I’ve accomplished that goal but will have spent a lot to get there.

I have my gf sell all my old parts.

Reactions: Rick Flair