Virginia A Very Unique 31" Tire Build

Status
Not open for further replies.
before you sell it you should put it in a car show just to see what happens. I don't know anything about car shows or what classes they have.

I had a neighbor with a Ford Model A that he claimed won show after show because he had a trick to getting the whitewalls a little bit whiter than everyone else's. I don't know if that was really why but it's that attention to detail that really impresses me, and makes me jealous because I just don't have the attention span for it.

Reactions: Irun
Last edited:
before you sell it you should put it in a car show just to see what happens. I don't know anything about car shows or what classes they have.

I had a neighbor with a Ford Model A that he claimed won show after show because he had a trick to getting the whitewalls a little bit whiter than everyone else's. I don't know if that was really why but it's that attention to detail that really impresses me, and makes me jealous because I just don't have the attention span for it.
I have a little bit of a reputation locally for winning Jeep shows. One year, 2019, I entered both my LJ and a red TJ I had just restored. Both won 1st place. I don't enter every year, but sometimes it is nice to show off the hard work!
;)

kM2p9FB.jpg

4XNbNCw.jpg

4q02KqF.jpg

IwUBqnQ.jpg

lF7ea8i.jpg

psUd3e1.jpg

20220319_095756.jpg

Thats a beautiful Jeep. I would have a very hard time letting that go.
It is something I struggle with. I sold the red one above, which I did a complete frame off restoration on, but I had no regrets there. That one had a lot of attention paid to how it looked, with some attention focused on function. When building this TJ. Some focus was on how it looks, but a lot of time was spent making sure it would function the best it could on a 31" tire and SA suspension. I still have more parts to go on it, including full aluminum armor and a rub rail around the top tub lip.

The only thing I know for sure is I won't compromise on the price. If someone isn't willing to buy at that price, it won't be sold. I'm in no hurry and don't have to sell. It's more of a way to simplify my life now. ;)

It is something I struggle with. I sold the red one above, which I did a complete frame off restoration on, but I had no regrets there. That one had a lot of attention paid to how it looked, with some attention focused on function. When building this TJ. Some focus was on how it looks, but a lot of time was spent making sure it would function the best it could on a 31" tire and SA suspension. I still have more parts to go on it, including full aluminum armor and a rub rail around the top tub lip.

The only thing I know for sure is I won't compromise on the price. If someone isn't willing to buy at that price, it won't be sold. I'm in no hurry and don't have to sell. It's more of a way to simplify my life now. ;)
Let me know if you want to part with the alum. armor and rub rail..😉

Reactions: Irun
It will sell, to clean and unique not to. Do you have it listed other places too, just need the right buyer.
It's only listed here. I don't do FB and craigslist seems to get very little serious traffic now. I do need to look at alternative places though. As you said, this will require someone that knows what they're looking at and has the money to buy!

Status
Not open for further replies.