A wheel and tire question from a greenhorn

hitch a ride

I have a 2005 Wrangler and bought a set of aftermarket wheels a couple years ago. 15x7 0 offset.
Can i put 31'' 10.5 on ? didn't know if there would be any issues. I appreciate any help. it means a lot.

Yes, you can run that size tire just fine without issues.

BTW, you'll find in the Jeep world, no one uses offset, we use backspacing.

They will fit but without any backspacing/offset you may need to add a washer or two to the steering stops.
Mine got a set of 31" bfg ko's way back in 2001 when it was bone stock...

on-rock-1-jpg.jpg

With quick disconnects fitted they rubbed on the sway bar at full lock during articulation on the stock rims.
I fitted the pictured 31x10.5x15 on 15x8 with 3.75 BS to avoid it.
You can see I don't mind a little rubbing but if anything, or anyone, rubs on myyyyy Jeep... :para:

Reactions: hitch a ride
They will fit but without any backspacing/offset you may need to add a washer or two to the steering stops.

View attachment 55594

With quick disconnects fitted they rubbed on the sway bar at full lock during articulation on the stock rims.
You can see I don't mind a little rubbing but if anything, or anyone, rubs on myyyyy Jeep.

View attachment 55594

You can see I don't mind a little rubbing but if anything, or anyone, rubs on myyyyy Jeep... :para:
Awesome thanks for all the info!!!!! greatly appreciate it.