A young rock crawler joined my group today!

CptnMurica

TJ Enthusiast
Supporting Member
Took another group through the forest 6 jeeps I think. A young rock crawler joined us. For the day. Really nice rig built right and knew how to wheel it. He ate this big ledge for lunch. Forwards up and down it. And he backed off of it also. Freakin awesome!

D68DFA48-8A4E-4608-81FD-686A839D04D5.jpeg

7F128BF7-8CA6-418B-A69C-971DA00ABF56.jpeg

Last edited:
Is he very close to hit the rear driveshaft though? At least that’s how it looks.
I watched real close on his way down looked like he he bumped his front right control arm mount barely. 37s and on his way up his front up bumper cleared no issue then he angled right grabbed 1 tire and pulled up. Nothing connected under at all. It was wet seemed a sizable ledge to me but that’s not my arena. Rear exit on his jeep was nominal nothing to snag on way out.

Reactions: CptnMurica
It isn't flat and it isn't Savvy. Most likely Genright and hangs down less than 2" in the middle. Beyond that, the highlines, and the LCoG methodology, there isn't much unusual going on.
By radical I mean I like it. Like cool or on the fleek. Depends on your generation. I’m old. Muah. That’s all context and there is a bunch off radical stuff going on there. At One point it looked like mine. 😛 scary. Lol

Reactions: John Cooper
By radical I mean I like it. Like cool or on the fleek. Depends on your generation. I’m old. Muah. That’s all context and there is a bunch off radical stuff going on there. At One point it looked like mine. 😛 scary. Lol
On the fleek? That’s a new one on me - but I’m gonna use it…🙂

• Haha
Reactions: CptnMurica and jjvw