abart's 2001 Jeep Wrangler Sport

Oct 11, 2018
Iowa
This is my second Jeep and I have had it since 2005. Maybe 2004? Anyway, I have learned on it by doing the majority of work myself over the years and still love this thing even though it is starting to show it's age. It is a 2001 5-speed with 4.0L. Here is what I have done to it so far or at least what I can remember for the latest round of things....

Slip yoke eliminator
regeared to 4:10s
new driveshaft
33" BFG Mud Terrains
Atlas II wheels
JKS disconnects
Currie 4" springs
Metalcloak control arms
5100 shocks
LOD rear bumper/tire carrier
Warn M8000
Trutracs front and rear
Superior Dana 35 c-clip eliminator

For me, this setup has been perfect and love everything about it. Hope to keep this forever so the list is constantly changing.

2010 Moab.jpg

Izzy n Jeep.jpg

Jeep 1.jpg

Jeep tire.jpg

pond attempt.jpg

kuh.jpg

Last edited:
OP
OP
abart
Oct 11, 2018
Iowa
Nice set up on your Jeep. Mine is a 2000 with similar up grades. When were you in Moab?
Been a few years, it was 2012 I believe the last time. I have been there twice in my Jeep and hoping to go next Summer if I can find the time. Or if you mean what time of year it was early May both times. :)

lowranger

TJ Expert
Supporting Member
Ride of the Month Winner
Feb 6, 2017
Kelseyville, CA, United States
Been a few years, it was 2012 I believe the last time. I have been there twice in my Jeep and hoping to go next Summer if I can find the time. Or if you mean what time of year it was early May both times. :)
I was wondering when (like what year). I have been two times before as well, and going back again in 2019.

Donations

Jeep Wrangler TJ Forum's operating expenses are primarily paid by the generous contributions of members.

Donate

Latest Posts

Ride of the Month

Congratulations to ElectricWizard for winning the December 2018 Ride of the Month!

December 2018 Ride of the Month

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chad C