eliminator

10. Tom woods rear driveshaft

11. Hard and soft top

12. 1 set of safari doors with

mirrors

13. Dome light bypass

14. Jks sway bar disconnects
432B96FB-70F1-4915-AF25-B9FAFF536180.jpeg
Absolute blast with 58k original miles looking at smittybilt xrc rear bumper and maybe 35's instead of the 33's that it sits on now

Last edited:
Nice Jeep. I would install either the ZJ conversion tie rod or the Currie Currectlync. The factory tie rod bends easily, surprised yours is still intact.

What gears are you running and what transmission?

I’d vote, but I’m not sure what you’d need 35’s for. Give me some more info about your Jeep; driving habits, kind of wheelin and location and I can cast a more informed vote

Nice Jeep. I would install either the ZJ conversion tie rod or the Currie Currectlync. The factory tie rod bends easily, surprised yours is still intact.

What gears are you running and what transmission?
I'm looking at upgrading
Stick with 33s unless you want to open the wallet real wide. An x is rolling on what, a Dana 30/Dana 35 combo? Have you already done axle upgrades?
I'm looking at upgrading to the pr44's or g2 44's and beefing up all linkage.

I’d vote, but I’m not sure what you’d need 35’s for. Give me some more info about your Jeep; driving habits, kind of wheelin and location and I can cast a more informed vote
3 mile commute to work and eastern ky off-roading (mud, hills, rocks, creeks, fallen trees and maybe the occasional jeep jamboree) future upgrades will be aftermarket 44's with arb's unsure gearing and upgrading all linkage, also river raider snorkel and maybe a little further down the road the r2.8 Cummins

3 mile commute to work and eastern ky off-roading (mud, hills, rocks, creeks, fallen trees and maybe the occasional jeep jamboree) future upgrades will be aftermarket 44's with arb's unsure gearing and upgrading all linkage, also river raider snorkel and maybe a little further down the road the r2.8 Cummins
35’s.

You could go with 33’s or 35’s. If 35’s get a 1” Body Lift, better brake pads, upgraded axles and regear when you lock,