Absolutely the coolest "doors-off" mirrors on the planet!

Tray Burge

TJ Addict
...and unequivocally the most stable also!
I mean like zero, nada, no movement or vibration what's so ever with these puppies.
Not to mention, the coolest looking mirrors I've ever seen for Jeeps too.
Carolina Metal Masters
IMG_1603.JPG

IMG_1604.JPG

IMG_1605.JPG

How easily do the mirrors disconnect from the grab handles? I like how they mount. They are a bit bright but could always paint them black.

I do not share your enthusiasm for the looks.

Also, do you like the mirrors up high? I am going to remount my mirrors to be closer to the level OEM door mirrors are at.

How easily do the mirrors disconnect from the grab handles? I like how they mount. They are a bit bright but could always paint them black.
They come right off by turning the knurled knob on the inside, removes very quickly.
I specifically ordered them in raw billet because I love raw billet! They actually come in black stock.

Last edited:
Reactions: jeepguy03
I do not share your enthusiasm for the looks.

Also, do you like the mirrors up high? I am going to remount my mirrors to be closer to the level OEM door mirrors are at.
Honestly, I wasn't sure at first about the height of the mirrors either, I just ordered them because they're so damn cool.
But, I actually love the mirrors at eye level now, they're so much more ergonomic in line with your natural view.

Sounds more like you’re some kind of insecure ass clown. Making a comment like you did concerning my wife? Bet you got your ass kicked a lot in the past huh? Ramble on if you feel the need, I’m finished here.
No, never did, actually I get along with everybody.
Sounds more like you are the insecure ass clown with your original stupid comment?
Sorry you're so butt hurt, see ya!

Sounds more like you are the insecure ass clown with your original stupid comment?
I bet he's the type of feller who goes postal over "your mom" jokes.

Reactions: Tray Burge
I bet he's the type of feller who goes postal over "your mom" jokes.
I mean really? You weren't crazy about them, but you didn't get all rude about it?
He comes on my post and makes a rude comment and then gets his feelings hurt when I make a joke about it? lol
Some people just don't play well. lol

Some people cant handle quick comebacks its obvious you wasn't really talking about his wife but also some take quick comebacks as a sort of "one up manship" rather than the humour intended so they immediately go in defence.
You two should kiss and make up! lol

Some people cant handle quick comebacks its obvious you wasn't really talking about his wife but also some take quick comebacks as a sort of "one up manship" rather than the humour intended so they immediately go in defence.
You two should kiss and make up! lol
I'd be happy to share a cigar and a beer/drink with him! Maybe get some baked Alaska while were at it? lol

Reactions: TheBoogieman
A bit small. Do they come in a west coast style with a spot mirror ?
They appear that way, but the mirror is convex so the field of view is actually wider than my old ones now.
These are the only style they offer.