Accent Color?

trenton2019

I've got a Pearl Moss Green Jeep and I'm not a huge fan of having everything blacked out. Does anyone have any suggestions on what colors to have and where to break up the all black. Thanks

Jeep.jpg

Jeep2.jpg

The Jeep designers/engineers used mostly silver and machined finshed wheels on the TJ’s/LJ’s. However, the willys came with black wheels from the factory if I am not mistaken.

Getting rid of the “bro”/“blacked out” wheels should really make a big difference.

Im a huge fan of the factory MOAB wheels that came on the Rubicons. They came in two finishes; silver and a raw machined. I prefer the machined.

The only other thing is the headlight bezels were chrome from the factory on other TJ’s/LJ’s. Your bezels appear to be “blacked out.” (Could be a willy factory mod) You could make the change to the chrome factory/factory clones for cheap and it should help the front end.

Or get a currie polished antirock arm.

Hrmm, I like the current look. Maybe khaki flares and door handles?
Khaki or a light grey would go great with that color. Love the shade of green you got there.
You got any pics of khaki door handles or khaki flares? I’m having a tough time trying to picture that color on flares and door handles but I imagine the light brown would compliment the shade of green his Jeep has.

You got any pics of khaki door handles or khaki flares? I’m having a tough time trying to picture that color on flares and door handles but I imagine the light brown would compliment the shade of green his Jeep has.
I dont have any pictures, was just spitballing. I also considered just the bumpers as khaki.

Who knows, maybe in reality it's fugly! 😜

Ok bear with me here... many people trash chrome but if you go with silver wheels, maybe silver running boards and mirrors, and definitely a chrome gas cover it would really give it that safari look that the green compliments. If you want pictures of my Jeep, pm me.

Dark green with dark grey accents. The grey isn't as severe as black, but more subtle than another bright contrasting color.

Dark green with dark grey accents. The grey isn't as severe as black, but more subtle than another bright contrasting color.

Dark green with brushed aluminum and chrome in my opinion would look better-he doesn’t like the darkness of his Jeep so give it some pop and some classic feel

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It's funny how the grass is always greener on the other side of the fence. I am not a big fan of black wheels, but for some reason, they just look right on your green TJ. Keep the wheels, buy a winch...

The family’s of Gold,silver,bronze, and black are the typical colors you see as an accent on green. Normally any color that goes into making up the base color works well as an accent on the final color, that doesn’t really work well for green. One thing to take into consideration is silver will make the overall color of the green on the Jeep look lighter, as the accent colors get darker they generally make the base color look darker. If you went with argent wheels or chrome wheels the green on the Jeep will appear to be lighter/brighter.

Reactions: trenton2019