Accessories fuse underhood keep blowing

Reign Mack

TJ Addict
Supporting Member
Accessories fuse was blown when I started the jeep this afternoon (nofuse message on ODO and not radio or dome lights). I switched everything off took the keys out the ignition and changed the ACC fuse under the hood for a new 10amp fuse and it blew right away as soon as I plugged it in.

has anybody had this issue before.

Do you have anything plugged into your accessory ports, ie cell phone charger, etc? Pic of where this fuse is located in the distribution panel?

the issue is affecting dome lights and radio. the cigar lighter is still working.

Its the access.2 fuse I'm assuming I have a short some where, just surprised this fuse is always hot as it blew as soon as i plugged in the replacement.

I'd say check the wiring harness that runs up the b pillar roll bar to the dome lights for damaged wire, or maybe pull the radio to expose the wiring harness going the head unit for pinched wires or something of that nature.

Reactions: Reign Mack
Turned out to be one of the footwell lights. Recently changed them out for some brigher Chinese LEDs. Two of the components had blown on of them so I ditched both.
IMG_3635.JPG