Accessory battery tray

JimT

TJ Enthusiast
Supporting Member
My Jeep has the bracket for the driver's side accessory battery tray but there is no tray. I would like to mount an ARB compressor there but I can not find a source for the tray. Any help would be appreciated.

I don't have the answer you're looking for other than to check a junk yard, not helpful I know. But I thought I would say, I installed the ARB compressor on mine as you are thinking. I took the tray out and drilled holes in the tray to match the compressor, then tightened the compressor to the tray. Then installed it and the tray together. With the screws lose on the compressor it articulates nicely to install it. Then set everything at the angle I wanted things and tightened the screws on the compressor. I wrapped teflon tape around one of the hole caps from the compressor to plug into the air hose socket, works great to keep dirt out. Hope you find the tray.
2af6dd4cad811cca8c5c086104575f25.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My Jeep has the bracket for the driver's side accessory battery tray but there is no tray. I would like to mount an ARB compressor there but I can not find a source for the tray. Any help would be appreciated.
So it was removed from your TJ? The factory installs them whether or not you have ABS. :confused:

Reactions: 94c2500