Achilles Desert Hawk MXTs

Acemiller89

What’s up everybody!

Just sold my first TJ to buy an LJ. On my TJ I had a set of 33” desert hawk MXTs and they were awesome! I was trying to look into something different for my LJ though.

Those were my first MTs so I was wondering if the noise I had with those was normal or if there was something out there just as aggressive but quieter. I know an MT isn’t gonna be quiet but didn’t know if there were better options.

I was actually pretty impressed with as cheap as those tires were. Anybody else run them?

I had a set on mine and loved them for the price. I didn't need the MT so went to an AT tire with this last set. Those Desert Hawks were noisy but I have heard worse. My muffler made up for the tire noise on my TJ.

I had a set on mine and loved them for the price. I didn't need the MT so went to an AT tire with this last set. Those Desert Hawks were noisy but I have heard worse. My muffler made up for the tire noise on my TJ.

Ok! That helps me out a little bit. I guess I just needed some perspective as to how noisy they were compared to other Mts