Added A New TJ to the Family

GA_Jeeper

Hello fro GA -

Just purchased a TJ to join the the JL and other Jeep. Been looking for a TJ for a while now hard to believe this one was only a few miles from home. Been looking all over and then after checking out another TJ with massive frame rot - and then later that day I'm test driving this one! Needless to say It's found a new home in my drive way.

No big plans yet...most upgrades already done. Mostly looking to touch up and enjoy!
IMG_0027.jpeg

Thanks everyone for the welcome! spent the day tinkering and cleaning him up. I was more than pleased when I removed the brush guard covers that there was no rust and the paint was good too! Man I need a few weeks of warm weather and sunshine now :) My daughter has claimed him as her own - I passed on the Jeep bug to her. She's 15 and can't stand screens and tech in a Jeep, LOL "That is just not right" and "this is a real jeep" are her words.

Thanks everyone for the welcome! spent the day tinkering and cleaning him up. I was more than pleased when I removed the brush guard covers that there was no rust and the paint was good too! Man I need a few weeks of warm weather and sunshine now :) My daughter has claimed him as her own - I passed on the Jeep bug to her. She's 15 and can't stand screens and tech in a Jeep, LOL "That is just not right" and "this is a real jeep" are her words.

That's some good parenting right there!

Reactions: 2001slvrstntj