Adjustable control arm lengths for a 2.5" OME lift?

I'm not saying I won't have an issue, I'm just going off my past experience in which the vehicle came out perfectly level front and rear, with the HD springs all around. If that isn't the case, I'll be pissed off, but I'm trying not to think about that right now, as I've obviously got a ton of other things to worry about instead!

I'm pretty sure I'm just going to have David do the suspension and tummy tuck for me. It will take me a month with the kids, whereas he can have it done in a few days or so.

Haha ok, I know what you mean about the pissed off part. I have to get mine figured out by summer or it will have to sit for 4 months. It gets too hot here to climb under, and work on these things in the summer. I was going to say if you do run into issues don't hesitate to ask questions. I will be more than happy to help any way I can. Especially if I can save you some heartache. .

Reactions: Chris
My complete set of Savvy control arms will be here on Wednesday. I'm going to put them on at the same time as my 2.5" OME lift, the Rokmen skids (gas tank skid and transfer case skid), the MML, and the 1/2" body lift.

Anyways, I don't expect anyone to give me a length for the rear upper control arms, since those will need to be adjusted to get the pinion angle lined up correctly, which can vary from vehicle to vehicle.

I'm mostly curious if anyone can give me a good idea of what the front and rear bottom control arms should be set to length wise for a 2.5" suspension lift, as well as the front upper control arms.

Currie says that lower control arms should be set to 15 3/4" (center to center), and their front upper control arms should be set to 15" (center to center), but that's with a 4" suspension lift, whereas I'm only running 2.5".

I'm hoping someone like @David Kishpaugh or @mrblaine might be able to give me an idea.

I'm guessing they're going to be close to the stock control arm lengths, but I'm hoping someone may have more input.
Chris I dug out the box of original parts that came with my tj. I wanted to reference the original lengths. I am short a set of lowers I believe. Can you tell which from the photo?
8477B2CD-6A72-40D2-AF3C-F3BB1F54E65C.jpeg

I get my jeep all lined up in the garage and get ready to pull the springs. Immediately I find my jack stand assortment are all too short to suspend the tires. Ok I pull the tires off. Still too short by at least 4 inches to ever let the axle down. Big Oak blocks or giant jack stands. I didn’t even get started.

I get my jeep all lined up in the garage and get ready to pull the springs. Immediately I find my jack stand assortment are all too short to suspend the tires. Ok I pull the tires off. Still too short by at least 4 inches to ever let the axle down. Big Oak blocks or giant jack stands. I didn’t even get started.
Harbor freight has tall enough jack stands.

Reactions: MountaineerTom
i should remove the trackbars to center the axles with the adj CA's right? everytime i tried to center the axle with Trackbars installed, it was always off by about a quarter inch, if not more 0.o

@Chris Do you still have the measurements for the saavy double adjustable control arms with the OME Lift? I'm thinking about doing the same thing.