Adjustable control arms

When my brand new 05 LJ had 1,500 miles on it I cut off the factory suspension and mounted up the Nth Degree 6 in long arm, stinger, and TT haven't regretted it once. The bend arms give them just a bit more clearance. The kits was expensive but it included everything needed including shocks, nuts, bolts, watch. "knowwhertojeep has taken over the product line and their customer service has been super.

Reactions: Chris
I know just enough to say my first aftermarket control arms were from Tera and they were total crap... they were so inflexible that they tore control arm mounts off from where they were welded to the axle... others that followed weren't much better....

I remember those! Rotational movement for the arm but no provision for radial motion dictated by the track bar. What a disaster.

Reactions: Chris
I ran Tera in the mid-late 90's when they were one of the few selling suspensions and stuff like antiswaybar quick-disconnects for the then-new TJ. Back then, they were cool but it seems like they lost their way once more companies started bringing better products/lifts to the marketplace for the TJ. You just don't hear much about them any more.

Heck I even ran a Teraflex windshield sticker way back then.

Oh dang, from that photo I think I even still had black hair back then. :D

jer1a.jpg

Reactions: psrivats and Chris
I ran Tera in the mid-late 90's when they were one of the few selling suspensions and stuff like antiswaybar quick-disconnects for the then-new TJ. Back then, they were cool but it seems like they lost their way once more companies started bringing better products/lifts to the marketplace for the TJ. You just don't hear much about them any more.

Heck I even ran a Teraflex windshield sticker way back then.

Oh dang, from that photo I think I even still had black hair back then. :D

View attachment 1644

That TJ looks all shiny and new!