Advice on selling my 2004 Rubicon

Very tempting. Not a fan of the long arm, but that could be sorted. I'll trade you for a slightly more mileage Tj Sport, lol! with 33's and a 3" lift, and some cash of course. It's my favorite color!

Sadly, I sold her the other night to a very nice man from Simi Valley with more mechanical knowledge than I and plans to take her to Utah, so she will have a good home. but on the flip side now I get to shop for another one! Thank you all for your thoughtful responses, I will leave you with this pic the first day I took her home. Look how happy I was! I will forever be chasing that feeling... guess I have to change my profile pic for now :(

IMG_7589.jpg

Sadly, I sold her the other night to a very nice man from Simi Valley with more mechanical knowledge than I and plans to take her to Utah, so she will have a good home. but on the flip side now I get to shop for another one! Thank you all for your thoughtful responses, I will leave you with this pic the first day I took her home. Look how happy I was! I will forever be chasing that feeling... guess I have to change my profile pic for now :(

View attachment 333572
That's a Jeep smile for sure!
You'll find another Jeep that will be be more suited to what you're looking for. If you have questions before you buy your next one I'm sure you'll bounce them off the forum here because we're always here to help.

Reactions: c_goo522