AEV Highline Kit Installation Guide

Would definitely pay for a set of these. My favorite highline fender since its functional and keeps the og styling.

Shhhhh...this is my next project. I'm going to be taking the AEV flares from the new TJ and seeing what I have to do to get them reproduced and what it would cost.

If it makes sense, I'll organize a group buy for them, but first I need to find the proper production facilities to speak with and see what it would take. I'll have the flares (all in good shape) so I would think that's a start.

Did anything ever come of this? Were you able to reproduce some AEV highland finders?

Shhhhh...this is my next project. I'm going to be taking the AEV flares from the new TJ and seeing what I have to do to get them reproduced and what it would cost.

If it makes sense, I'll organize a group buy for them, but first I need to find the proper production facilities to speak with and see what it would take. I'll have the flares (all in good shape) so I would think that's a start.

Hey Chris, did anything ever come of this? I would love to get some of the AEV style Highline fenders for my LJ.

Hey Chris, did anything ever come of this? I would love to get some of the AEV style Highline fenders for my LJ.

Sadly, nothing ever came of this. The guy who owns all of the information is completely MIA in the market simply isn’t big enough to justify something like this.

... the market simply isn’t big enough to justify something like this.

I would love to buy that kit but I get why is no longer available.

This kind of stuff getting done comes down to an investor with enough disposable income to absorb the initial investment, sit on the loss, and hope it comes back at some point. And the chance of getting a large enough group buy to make it cost effective is extremely small.

To anyone who thinks that is dumb,

Design your own, reverse engineer these things or pay someone to, send CAD drawings to Lasernut, Grain Belt, or the like, and get a quote.

I have the same issues, but I do everything but powder coating inhouse so its easier to scale up/ down as needed and not be sitting on a pile of inventory.