AEV highline kit

If they aren’t rusted out/dented/cracked whats the difference between NOS and well taken care of? :)
Honestly prolly not much, but it’s just the idea of it haha. For the highline kit to look good with the lift I have I would need 35s and remove the BL...i really don’t want 35s anymore. I’ll have to do some more pondering on this.

Honestly prolly not much, but it’s just the idea of it haha. For the highline kit to look good with the lift I have I would need 35s and remove the BL...i really don’t want 35s anymore. I’ll have to do some more pondering on this.
You changing your mind about 35’s remind me of...

B8B26FFD-1412-4941-9418-C211E6387229.gif

Bahahahah just messing with you. ;)

Reactions: Starrs

It’s just money!

Think of it this way. They don’t make the TJ anymore. It’s your duty to buy expensive crap to make your TJ look good.

It’s just money!

Think of it this way. They don’t make the TJ anymore. It’s your duty to buy expensive crap to make your TJ look good.
I like the way you think. Fellow IN member pushing me over the edge hahaha. It’s true tho they don’t make this stuff anymore, so when things like this pop up it’s a blessing of sorts...albeit a VERY EXPENSIVE blessing lol.

For perspective. MC fenders and flares are going to run you around $1500. If you do the package you can get the corner guards and rock sliders with them for $1875. Then if you want all this powder coated you can add $600. So now you're at $2500

For perspective. MC fenders and flares are going to run you around $1500. If you do the package you can get the corner guards and rock sliders with them for $1875. Then if you want all this powder coated you can add $600. So now you're at $2500
Exactly and I’m personally not a fan of those...no disrespect I just never have liked that look.

Reactions: JamesAndTheSahara
How much??
It ain't coming off his Jeep, I can tell you that much!

I kind of gave up on an AEV, but I do like the MC's, especially the overline fenders. Not sure I'll ever do it, but for me it's more function over form on this build. But I like to keep the form in check. I try to do that by not adding a lot of visual mods that detract from the purity of Jeep. Some would think the overline's might detract, but all the old Jeeps had flat fenders, so it's deeply embedded in what it is to be Jeep. In the end, what's so fun about building is it can be done so many different ways and everyone can put things together the way they want. I just like to keep the color scheme smart. I like to keep traditional Jeep lines. I don't like to cut the body, that's when it goes too far for me. Though I wouldn't mind cutting on a dedicated rock crawler, but that's another issue. That would be a pure function build...