AEV Highline LJ $21,500

Status
Not open for further replies.

EJ4130

Posted on a few FB groups. Maybe someone else is a bit more savvy and can provide a link.

8DDF7B41-EAF8-4727-892D-F66CF427A0A3.jpeg

Reactions: TJ Starting
Still trying to sell this. It’s got 120k some odd miles. He’s tried to sell stuff individually off of this thing for a while. New paint job, but his price is high 🤪

not a bad lookin jeep, but he wants paid for the upgrades and the HL is the only 1 worth $.
that HL kit is so subtle, it is really cool.

notice all the weight on those MTR's? i've heard they can be a bitch to balance.

Reactions: EJ4130
It’s already got the metalcloak arms for @Chris

I wonder why it’s only a 2.5” lift with those arms.

• Haha
Reactions: Chris
I can't see it.

Still trying to sell this. It’s got 120k some odd miles. He’s tried to sell stuff individually off of this thing for a while. New paint job, but his price is high 🤪
I don't think that price is bad as a starting offer. After all, it's a transfer case and a stamp on the vin away from being a rubicon.

What do you feel is more reasonable?

If I was going to buy it I would feel good about it around 19,500 which seems in range of a 21,500 asking price.

I can't see it.

Doh! I see now, both his posts are inside of private groups so explains why it's not viewable outside of FB. The links said marketplace so I was confused by that.

High teens maybe. Rear axle is only a truetrac not a selectable locker. Does have a hard top which adds value. The AEV kit certainly adds value to those wanting that. The prices for those kits these days is >$3k. The NOS AEV hood on eBay sold for $2k.

He posted some frame photos and it's very clean. But could be freshly painted like he says the body was.

It's in Charlotte, NC

1596821862031.png 1596821900537.png

I can't see it.

I don't think that price is bad as a starting offer. After all, it's a transfer case and a stamp on the vin away from being a rubicon.

What do you feel is more reasonable?

If I was going to buy it I would feel good about it around 19,500 which seems in range of a 21,500 asking price.
I’ve seen this trying to be sold for months. 21500 is high for it. 17k I guess if I had to throw an offer out? Miles arnt super high I guess but they are up there

Reactions: Alex01
Reactions: Starrs
A bit rich for my blood but one day I hope to have one. I'd likely go a different route with mods but a Brute seems pretty awesome. I'd really consider a J6 if they produced one but I have a feeling jeep doesn't want my money bad enough to actually produce it.
Same lol. J6 would be perfect. I’d like an extended cab just to have a tiny bit more room. It would be perfect

Status
Not open for further replies.