AEV LJ Rubicon For Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
Your right. I tried looking that thread up when I found that Ferrari blue one to compare but I couldn’t find it.

He had me delete that thread a while back as he didn’t want to interfere with his boss trying to sell it.

Reactions: Starrs
He was referring to the thread "Finally Found My Unicorn" which fouled plugs started and is now gone:
https://wranglertjforum.com/threads/finally-found-my-unicorn.8724/unread

It seems like the facts were a little... muddled here. I don't think there was a single person that read these threads and didn't think he purchased it from someone, then immediately sold it to his boss who then was selling it due to a divorce.
You are right and I asked to have it deleted bc I did intend to purchase but did not. And I was just adding confusion to the whole deal. Original owner kept it and sold it.

Reactions: Starrs
I get it. I almost purchased that JKU Rubicon, even put a deposit down on it. Then I changed my mind at the last minute, but by that point I had already said I purchased it on the forum (which I had intended to). Sometimes we get overly excited and open our mouths too soon. I think we’ve all been guilty of that at some point, myself included.

The are a couple good things in this thread;

- @Delta94 Is the proud new owner of a great Jeep.
- @Fouledplugs “Fell on his sword” as they say. He admitted and apologized for the confusion in relation to the Jeep that all including me would love to have.

End result lessons learned and a Happy new Jeep owner. Outstanding! Good folks here. Happy to be a part of this forum.

Last edited:
@Delta94 So now that you own an amazing AEV built Jeep LJ Rubicon. What are you plans? Keep it as is? Trail rides? Or just enjoy all the open mouth stares “did you see that bad ass Jeep just go by”?

No plans for any changes for now...other than the new The Citadel alumni sticker.

It’s first and foremost my daily driver but I will also do some trail rides.

Last edited:
Reactions: red95jeep and Chris
Status
Not open for further replies.