WTB: AEV Wheels

Status
Not open for further replies.

BettyWhiteLJR

I'm about to finish up my lift install, and it's going to be time for new tires. Really really looking for a set of 17" AEV Pintlers (non-beadlock) or Savagres in TJ/LJ bolt pattern. Color and condition don't matter, as long as they are round and not cracked. Been on the hunt for a while, but no luck so far. Please let me know what you've got.

Good Luck... I have Black Savagres but they are jk bolt pattern possibly for sale soon.

I appreciate it. I actually have a set of tj bridgers and jk savegres, but really want to find a 17" tj option. Worst case I will have to opt for spidertrax adapters.

I gave up on the tj option for wheels and I want to keep the Aev look going. Looking at Saltas now.

Reactions: Starrs
I'm about to finish up my lift install, and it's going to be time for new tires. Really really looking for a set of 17" AEV Pintlers (non-beadlock) or Savagres in TJ/LJ bolt pattern. Color and condition don't matter, as long as they are round and not cracked. Been on the hunt for a while, but no luck so far. Please let me know what you've got.
Was a set of tj bolt pattern savegres a while back for sale on the AEV forums…seriously like finding hens teeth now…like seriously.

I just found some yesterday on the marketplace. They're in KY. One sec and I'll get the link! They're 17x9s off a JK. They have 35x12.50 ridge grapplers in them currently I believe.

Was a set of tj bolt pattern savegres a while back for sale on the AEV forums…seriously like finding hens teeth now…like seriously.
I don't know how I missed those. I usually check at least every day. I've had a post on there for a while looking for tj wheels but no luck

If you don't mind the JK pattern, I have nice 17" pintlers that I could sell. They have 285/70R17 BFG KM2 mounted. About 50-60% tread.

IMG_20210510_184432841_HDR.jpg

If you don't mind the JK pattern, I have nice 17" pintlers that I could sell. They have 285/70R17 BFG KM2 mounted. About 50-60% tread.

View attachment 267218
I appreciate it, but already have a set of JK Savegres. Really just trying to source some TJ 17's. What's your experience been using adapters/spacers? Seems like I'm never going to find TJ Bolt pattern

I appreciate it, but already have a set of JK Savegres. Really just trying to source some TJ 17's. What's your experience been using adapters/spacers? Seems like I'm never going to find TJ Bolt pattern
I don't believe they ever made 17" TJ wheels, but I'm not 100 percent sure on that.

My experience with adapters had been uneventful, which is exactly what you want. The biggest thing to remember is you now have two sets of lug nuts to check... So if you remove an adapter for any reason, you really need to pull the wheels and check them after 100 miles or so. Little extra maintenance.

I don't believe they ever made 17" TJ wheels, but I'm not 100 percent sure on that.

My experience with adapters had been uneventful, which is exactly what you want. The biggest thing to remember is you now have two sets of lug nuts to check... So if you remove an adapter for any reason, you really need to pull the wheels and check them after 100 miles or so. Little extra maintenance.
They did make 17” tj bolt pattern

Reactions: oldjeepman
IMHO, the AEV Pintlers are the best looking TJ wheel. I'd love a 17 inch set in the TJ bolt pattern.

Status
Not open for further replies.