Afr gauge to buy.

Kdot

New to the jeep scene and the first jeep that I bought is a 2006 wrangler golden eagle with a 4.6 litter hp v6 with a eaton supercharger and a split second calibrator ( both from Bosstedtech) Maybe a mistake for a daily driver but it had low miles (less than 1000), in great shape and the past owner said he was getting 16 -17 mpg,s, but not true 12 at the best. I have had it since November. I have talked to Boostedtech and a dyno shop here in town and they booth agree about what I should be getting. Boostedtech is going to tune their unit but I need a afr gauge installed for them to do the tuning. What are your thoughts on the best one out there. I am on a budget not wanting to spend alot because if I do not get any better mpg's it might not be around long which I hope is not going to happen because I am having fun in it. HELP.

This is a Titan engine the previous owner put in. Boostedtech said it might be running to rich, but I need to put a afr gauge on the jeep for them to recalibrate the system. Want to know what the best gauge to get on a budget.