SOLD Aftermarket and OEM parts bonanza

Status
Not open for further replies.
The top side to this piece...

I'm not sure if they're the same as the rest of the body mounts. I did a body lift and misplaced the one for the center of the grill. I don't need anything sandblasted because I got fresh hardware with the body lift, thanks for offering though.

This is the contents of the bin.

20200218_185904.jpg

I attempted to organize the photos. A google sheet has a brief description and link for what's in each folder.

Meanwhile, I found a few more parts to add to the sale list.

• Vertically Driven Products deluxe sound wedges with 6.5" speakers for 97-06. Black, no top tweeter provision, 6.5" UltraLinear brand (who?) speakers. Dusty, but will clean up nicely. GOOGLE DRIVE LINK PRODUCT LINK $40
  • Body Armor 4x4 elevated CHSML 3rd brake light kit, light works as expected. Harness plugs in to factory connectors. GOOGLE DRIVE LINK PRODUCT LINK $45

Last edited:
$165 shipped to wherever you may be in the contiguous 48, whether your info is up-to-date or not.

I don't have an answer for either question about the radio. I can snap a pic of the backside if that'll help.
Ok I’ll take a chance on the radio if it’s included in the $165. Pm for my email and address etc. thanks.

I'm interested in the fenders. What would you want for both including shipping to PA? (Any rust on the underside?)

Also interested in a stock air intake tube if you have one of those for a 97.

Reactions: LHC30
I'm interested in the fenders. What would you want for both including shipping to PA? (Any rust on the underside?)

Also interested in a stock air intake tube if you have one of those for a 97.

I'm hanging on to the fenders for now, though the Sahara flares are available including the rear set and rocker covers with hardware.

Here's a link to the stock intake I have. I can take a closer look and provide other pics to accurately communicate condition if you'd like. LINK

Last edited:
Take it to PMs or your own thread, please.

I'm hanging on to the fenders for now, though the Sahara flares are available including the rear set and rocker covers with hardware.

Here's a link to the stock intake I have. I can take a closer look and provide other pics to accurately communicate condition if you'd like. LINK

My flares are in good shape, but my fenders are rotted out.

That intake tube is what I need (don't need the box portion at all). Is the rubber still good where the clamps go on both ends? Would you be willing to sell the tube separately, and if so, how much with shipping to 17538?

My flares are in good shape, but my fenders are rotted out.

That intake tube is what I need (don't need the box portion at all). Is the rubber still good where the clamps go on both ends? Would you be willing to sell the tube separately, and if so, how much with shipping to 17538?

I'll take a look at the condition of the rubber tonight and follow up via PM. (y)

I edited the original post. The Google Drive file has been sorted and organized with subfolders, and the original post has been edited with price changes and indicating which items have been sold (here and elsewhere). Still plenty of stuff left. . .

Hi ! I'm trying to find a wiring harness for a '99 wrangler. Part # 56041443AE . I looked through you Google drive but don't really know what I'm looking at , just know the # thank you , cranky

Status
Not open for further replies.