Aftermarket equivalent to Rubicon flares

Your good. But that looks like an actual indent right into the plastic itself.. so please be more specific so we can all learn something
Look at the pic on something besides your phone and you can clearly see the two different colors. You're seeing what you want to see and the paint does not go anywhere but on the surface just like all paint does. The flare material is not green.

My 2003 Freedom edition has the matching paint rubicon flares. Not sure if this helps or not.

Freedom edition was just an X pretty much,

My Sahara flares are not painted-I believe the color is in the flare as well. The top pic is a scratch about 1/16" deep, and it's green all the way down to that level.
View attachment 196553

Also, someone said the flares aren't tough. The distortion on this flare is from the wheel flying off at 60 MPH on the way home from the Virginia State Safety inspection in July of 2019. The heat from the spinning tire caused the distortion plus the burnt rubber marks from the tire are probably permanent as I can't get it cleaned off.
View attachment 196554
Do you think the Sahara flares are just made in various colored plastic all the way through? Green, white, black, khaki, desert sand. etc?:rolleyes:

sometimes its just the title,
In the marketplace search bar, I typed in flare. This and many variations thereof is what returned.
1603027008644.png

Typed in Jeep Flares and it said there were no local results within 40 miles.

Now after going to the link you provided, I get all manner of Jeep related flares. No idea what it is doing.

Reactions: NashvilleTJ
I found a set local to me, but no width in the description. When I asked the guy if they came off a Rubicon, he said, "No, sorry, These are for a Wrangler." :rolleyes::rolleyes: I asked him to measure them, and he said he's going to AZ and won't be back until the 29th. WTF is your ad still live? Dumbass. Anyway, I'm sure they aren't the right width, but I'll continue to chase this down if you still need them.

I found a set local to me, but no width in the description. When I asked the guy if they came off a Rubicon, he said, "No, sorry, These are for a Wrangler." :rolleyes::rolleyes: I asked him to measure them, and he said he's going to AZ and won't be back until the 29th. WTF is your ad still live? Dumbass. Anyway, I'm sure they aren't the right width, but I'll continue to chase this down if you still need them.
As of now I do. The gent in Temecula got back to me and asked me to meet him in Oceanside a little over an hour away. Temecula is 15 minutes away. Oh, he also wanted to meet Tuesday at noon. Yeah buddy, that is a bit too far so how about where you have them listed in Temecula? Okay.

Reactions: Mike_H