Ah yes, the crack is strong with this one, at $38.5k

Status
Not open for further replies.
Damn, I mean it’s a clean, well built LJ rubihara, but damn near 40K for a 20 year old Jeep. Ouch. Part of me hopes he gets it, must mean mine is worth more than I think it is, right?
@Starrs showed this to me a few weeks ago. This guy is high as a kite.

Yet somehow, someone will probably buy it, so in the end the joke is on me.
What's sad is that this one was actually in an accident that crushed the original grill and driver's fender. I know the PO and he would have brought that up to whoever is trying to sell it now. But there's no mention of it :unsure:

*Edit* the guy actually says "no accidents" in the ad.

• Wow
Reactions: Chris and Starrs
It was for sale at a dealership in late 2018. Wonder if the owner overpaid or if they just think they can make a profit.

@Starrs showed this to me a few weeks ago. This guy is high as a kite.

Yet somehow, someone will probably buy it, so in the end the joke is on me.
You’d have to be seriously dumb as hell to pay 38 grand for it. Nostalgia factor and all there is just no reason to pay that much for an LJ. Rubihara or not.

Reactions: Chris
You’d have to be seriously dumb as hell to pay 38 grand for it. Nostalgia factor and all there is just no reason to pay that much for an LJ. Rubihara or not.

If anyone could find the dummies, it's Cross ;)

With respect to them the 38k and up rigs they sell at least take out the weak and underpowered 4.0 in favor for a hemi.

Well yeah, at that price point you'd really expect it.

And no disrespect to anyone thinking of selling their LJ for 38 grand, but the dumbasses out there are shrinking that fall into this market.

And no disrespect to anyone thinking of selling their LJ for 38 grand, but the dumbasses out there are shrinking that fall into this market.
On the plus side it helps keep the value of the TJs up too. I see mediocre ones go for ridiculous prices.

Status
Not open for further replies.