Alabama AL, TN, and GA: Coppinger Cove Ride

He'll be alllll for buying it and then try to take it from me šŸ™„ Better make it a girly color šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£
20080_copy_800x600.jpeg

Not a TJ but perfect color!!!!!

• Face Palm
Reactions: Claybirdd
Bringing this back up, I am going to try and meet up with Derrick at Sequatchie Valley Off road, hopefully next Saturday. Then I can give a better update on when it looks like we could all meet up and go.

I found out the is another actual OHV park ontop of Mont Eagle mountain. Coalmont Off Road park. It's at the top of the cove and connects with it. Might be something if it does rain to much for the bottom.

I am going to keep digging and talking to folks about this.
Just a fair warning, that spot is not very easy to find. I don't remember gps being very accurate and you'll swear you are driving the wrong way on a single gravel road where they let the cows roam free. It looks like they are trying to build up that camp area with RV hookups and bathrooms.

https://wranglertjforum.com/threads/coalmont-ohv.54020/
I don't remember the water level being a problem at all so it probably hadn't rained for a while. Even with that, there are spots that are pretty muddy and I had to winch my jeep out of a mud hole. My rear lockers were not working but we fixed that when we got back home.

Reactions: John Cooper
Probably going to meet Derrick next Saturday, hopefully will be dropping an 8.8 inch axle off for him to start building for me!!!! I will be talking Coppinger cove with him also.

Yeah i wish they showed a little more trail footage instead 7 JKUs on 40s doing the same obstacle.
Sequatchie Valley Off road owner has a TJ on 37's and runs the cove when it's dryer. I cross the river/creek that runs through it every Sunday on the way to church. I doubt anyone has been riding recently due to the water being to high to cross.

Reactions: TRE3TOP
Yes sir, this weekend would be good since we haven't had any rain( to speak of) if we weren't planning on going to Ranger, GA go topless day, I would be willing to go to Coppinger cove!!!!