Alex01 Silver Sport Build Thread

Is that the new even lighter Savvy Skid :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: Looks like the wife is a good sport about YOU destroying here new jeep.😁
Hey now. She did that herself.

I did made the call to reverse and ruin the skid vs keep going forward and plow the rock under the axles.

I saw a bit of nervousness on her face after it was done and I reminded her that trail wounds are just mandatory ungrades. Clearly the jeep is asking for a lift and tires.

Last edited:
How does your wife like the JLU? I'm going to need another car for my wife, and a 2022 JLU with 4.88s and 35s is tempting.
She loves it. Which is amazing to me because she never even wanted to look at jeeps prior. After driving a mini van for awhile she felt like she needed something more fun so dove in deep to the other side of the spectrum. Believe it or not I actually tried to push her to drive other makes/models but she loved the jeep.

JL update:

2.5" MC lift installed which netted closer to 3.75" in its ultra light configuration. Still need to receive/install bumpers. Ordered some dirty life wheels and still in the market for tires but leaning towards 37s.

Before:
20210724_140852.jpg

After: - skipped leg day
20210725_142535.jpg

20210725_002652.jpg

I was proud of this little hack to line the axles back up. I marked 3 points with my laser level at ride height and once it was lifted used the marks to set the new TB.

20210725_083438.jpg
20210725_122249.jpg

looking like it may outgrow the TJ when the new shoes arrive.
20210725_142527.jpg

JL update:

2.5" MC lift installed which netted closer to 3.75" in its ultra light configuration. Still need to receive/install bumpers. Ordered some dirty life wheels and still in the market for tires but leaning towards 37s.

Before:
View attachment 267686
After: - skipped leg day
View attachment 267687

View attachment 267688

I was proud of this little hack to line the axles back up. I marked 3 points with my laser level at ride height and once it was lifted used the marks to set the new TB.

View attachment 267689View attachment 267690

looking like it may outgrow the TJ when the new shoes arrive.
View attachment 267691
Can’t let the wife’s rig be bigger. Time for tons stretch and fodeez.

Can you say kids your Mom and I both have Jeeps ( Just Empty Every Pocket ) so you need to play sports and get a scholarship if you want to attend college. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
No kidding. The 4-year-old starts soccer this year so hopefully, she's good.