Alex01 Silver Sport Build Thread

I added the barb and called it good enough. I then used a short length of fuel line to tap it into the same line as the atlas.
20210929_204156.jpg

I came up with a slightly different idea for the breather hose using some air compressor parts I had laying around. It's a 1/4 npt (both female) with a hose fitting. I'll replace the hose fitting with a barb tomorrow and tap the breather line into the same line as the atlas.

All I had to do was drill out the threads on one side and it was a great fit with just enough pressure to make me feel confident. I put some rtv inside just to be sure it's waterproof and a liberal amount around the base of the fitting.View attachment 280145
anybody know if the breathers are similar on a RLE, that's not very high and i want mine higher if that's the case.

This site contains affiliate links for which Jeep Wrangler TJ Forum may be compensated.
Not quite up to the standards of @DylanM345 but I washed/waxed the jeep. I believe its actually the first time it's been waxed in 8 years or so..... :censored:View attachment 285719View attachment 285720
You're hood looks better than mine, and I've waxed mine probably 10 times. I think my problem is the hood came with crows feet, and I can't do anything about that except a re-paint. Looks nice Alex. Your paint will love you for that!

Big day for the jeep. The bedrug/tread showed up today. The rug portion fit like a glove but the tread needed a bit of cutting to fit nice. I feel like I can finally go wine tasting and live the fancy life now that I'm no longer just a savage with spray in liner.

I didn't want to pull the console so the deadening isn't installed. I'll likely get some thicker stuff anyways though because the stuff they include is quite thin.

Thanks again @deadbeat son for the rear Matt's.

20211023_171623.jpg

20211023_171605.jpg

Last edited:
Big day for the jeep. The bedrug/tread showed up today. The rug portion fit like a glove but the tread needed a bit of cutting to fit nice. I feel like I can finally go wine tasting and live the fancy life now that I'm no longer just a savage with spray in liner.

I didn't want to pull the console so the deadening isn't installed. I'll likely get some thicker stuff anyways though because the stuff they include is quite thin.

Thanks again @deadbeat son for the rear Matt's.

View attachment 285819View attachment 285820

View attachment 285817

View attachment 285818
Now you've been civilized! 😁